Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure

Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The claim underscores the way society should react to different laws. Laws, are set to create order and maintain decorum. The claim states that every individual in a society has the responsibility to obey laws, which they deem just and oppose the ones they don't. The perspective of any individuals differ, depending on the background, maturity and interest. People, have the tendency to support laws, which benefit them and oppose laws, which they judge as unjust. Giving responsibility to individuals in a society to follow or resist laws, would lead to a scenario of social disaster and politica...