"IF A GOAL IS WORTHY, THEN ANY MEANS TAKEN TO ATTAIN IT ARE JUSTIFIABLE."

This statement is like a two sided coin. It depends upon person to person. The above statement concedes the idea that any means whether moral or immoral can be achieved by any means,to which i donot agree completely.

If the intention is good then it doesnot really matter which path you choose to achieve that goal. Say for an instance, if the student is firm about scoring good grades, then he should be allowed to achieve that goal without any restrictions as far as the intention is good. Also if one wants to create a platform where one can share his ideas and innovations then he should be allowed and encouraged to help him achieve that.

The person of fictitious mind who has no moral upbringings will most likely like to disparage others .in this case his intention of causing harm is not a justifiable one. his attitude of taking things lightly and playfully may become a obstacle for someone and may spoil someone's reputation. so it is necessary to have a standard which can atleast meet the criteria and decide the authenticity of it.

Secondly , if the politician is standing against a well known candidate for the polls, then he should not bribe the administrative people and also shouldnot give bogus promises. he should instead fight hard with a goal of changing the country to a better place to stay and if elected would earnestly work for the people and not just sit ideally and enjoy all the prereqisites that come along with the designation.

In the sum, it is very important to be moral in society and also the fact that it should be attained by rightful means , no matter how tenuous and convoluted it may be.

become a obstacle
become an obstacle

Sentence: The person of fictitious mind who has no moral upbringings will most likely like to disparage others .in this case his intention of causing harm is not a justifiable one. his attitude of taking things lightly and playfully may become a obstacle for someone and may spoil someone's reputation. so it is necessary to have a standard which can atleast meet the criteria and decide the authenticity of it.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Sentence: Secondly , if the politician is standing against a well known candidate for the polls, then he should not bribe the administrative people and also shouldnot give bogus promises. he should instead fight hard with a goal of changing the country to a better place to stay and if elected would earnestly work for the people and not just sit ideally and enjoy all the prereqisites that come along with the designation.
Error: prereqisites Suggestion: prerequisites

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.