As people rely more and more on technology to solve problem, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surly deteriorate.

Many people believe that human’s ability of thinking will decline gradually due to the development of technology. It seems very convince, we are in the era which people share all information online. There is no doubt that for most of the ordinary people, they can solve all the problems they meet by searching the internet. However, does that mean the ability of human thinking will deteriorate? It is definitely not. Throughout the history of mankind, people have never stopped developing technology. Using of fire and tools let our ancestors survive in rough weather and win from the flight with animals. And certainly that does not make us stupider than people five thousand years ago.

Development of technology bring us a lot of advantage. One of the key benefits is let us free from many trivial and unnecessary work, which help saving a lot of time. For example, before the birth of calculator, people do all calculate by hand and brain. Even the smallest error can prevent the occurring of greatest theory. By inventing the calculator, people will never need to double check their adding and multiply procedure, instead, they have more time to evaluate the theory itself.

Besides, technology help us break many limitation. One thousand years ago, we can never imagine the pictures out of solar system. But now, technology made it possible. Rely on the technology, people break many limitations, no matter in time or space. Satellites and telescope enable us to touch the furthest space and the deepest ocean. Archaeology methods let us see the oldest civilization and the greatest hero in the ancient. Thanks for the technology, people can get more knowledge than ever before by sitting in front of the computer.

Some people may propose that technology made our life so ease, which may impede the thinking ability of human. It is possible, but not for sure. Obviously, technology does deteriorate some sort of thinking ability. For example, human may not calculate as fast and accurate as before. But now they have time to think about something new. By exploiting the technology, scientists enable to explore plenty of new born areas which could never be studied by old time. All those new findings require the support of powerful brains. That means human’s brains are changing all the time. Degenerating unnecessary parts and upgrading the frequently used abilities is a nature role. We cannot focus on only one aspect and conclude that human’s thinking ability will deteriorate.

According to that, it is unnecessary to worry about technology will bring the declination of human’s intelligent. In human’s history, people always relied on the technology to solve what it could solve and kept thinking to develop new technology to solve new problems. We all heard that as we know more we will always found that those we don’t know are much more than those we knew. Human’s curiosity let us never stop to figure out those mystery. Therefore, as long as problems exist, there is no need for us to worry about the regression of human’s intelligence.

Development of technology bring us
Development of technology brings us

One of the key benefits is let us free
One of the key benefits is to let us free

technology help us break many limitation
technology helps us break many limitations