As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humane to think themselves will surely deteriorate.

The speaker asserts that it is technology which solve the problems in our lives deteriorate the capability of thinking of people themselves. I primarily agree with the assertion; nevertheless, in some cases, the technology could aim to the humane to think themselves. The speaker’s view is too arbitrary to make it completed.

Admittedly, with the rapid development of technology, humane have much more convenient lives ever. However, as the more people rely on the technology, the much less ability we have to handle our own lives without technology. Sometimes, we can even hardly think to complete missions. For example, when the Facebook launched by Mark Zuckerberg people can contact with missed friends and communicate with them online. With this convenient invention, we don’t have to make the reservation of the restaurant and call for friends to come and then dress up to go to the restaurant and meet the friends. We can just turn on the Facebook page and knock your friend online and talk or type the sentences you want to talk. Moreover, with the computer camera, you can see your friends face just like you are actually meet. As a result, we now don’t like to be couch potato at home and because of communicating by over-abbreviated typing, we almost lost the ability to well address our though when presenting or even limit the ability to communicate with others in reality. Therefore, the technology truly solve the problems but, in this case, technology also cause some drawback as well.

Besides, these are some cases that technology facilitate the thinking of individuals can prove that technology is not always do harm to our ability of thinking. Take coding as example, coding is kind of invention recently that influence our lives considerably. The Facebook I just mentioned is invent and built by complicated coding process. However, coding as a tool for engineer to solve lots of problems gain us able to exploit our brain to think. It is not only because coding is complex but also we can always think about how I can make the world better by coding. Thus, technology has its advantage to solve problem and in the meantime make people willing to use their brain to think to improve our society.

Finally, technology cannot consummately solve all of problems such as political issue, educational issue, war and conflict between people and countries, and income inequity, etc. In order to solve this kind of problems, all we need is to open our mind and think for others and always have reflections of ourselves but not high technology.

To sum up, technology indeed push the humane forward and solve a lot of problems we meet in our lives. However, some of problems cannot be solved by technology. Moreover, in spite of solving the problems by technology, another problems emerge, and then how can we solve it? We should never forget what we have initially as we create the new things.

it is technology which solve the problems in our lives deteriorate the capability of thinking of people themselves.
it is technology which solves the problems in our lives to deteriorate the capability of thinking of people themselves.

the technology truly solve the problems but, in this case, technology also cause some drawback as well.
the technology truly solves the problems but, in this case, technology also causes some drawbacks as well.

technology facilitate the thinking of individuals can prove that technology is not always do harm to our ability of thinking.

is invent and built by
is invented and built by

technology indeed push the humane forward
technology indeed pushes the humane forward

another problems emerge,
other problems emerge,

The conclusion doesn't match the essay topic.