As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The statement stated against to the technology that in the modern era, people highly addict on technology to make everything easier. As a result, they will definitely show a negative impact on the development of their skill. Some would argue that the ability of humans to think will certainly weaken while others would state that the talents of human to imagine will be improve. But, the contemporary world is an evident how technology has revolutionized. It is clear that without the development of the human ability and dedicated work, it is impossible to achieve all modern technology such as computer, Internet, mobile phones, automobiles, home appliance and so forth.

In this present period, the computer has become significant equipment from a home to space. Although computer and other devices solve calculation more easily, some claims that human ability to do calculation become decline. Internet provides vast information. But, this reduces the creative writing and thinking. Additionally, the incarnation of robot is an astonishing human achievement. However, human may totally relay on robot to study, research, work etc. Robot would weaken human intelligent and originality. The more people begin to depend on computers and other forms of technology for everyday existence. When a machine break or a computer crashes, human became almost disable.

However, the reliance on technology does not inhibit the ingenuity of human work. These equipments reduce time for people to live more efficiency. Actually, these advanced technologies allow for convenience. For example, calculators, computer and other devices reduce the time on complex calculation and get rid from their stress. Therefore, people can involve in other indispensable tasks. NASA scientists strongly focus on Universal and their satellite movement. If they spend more time on calculations such as distance between two planets or satellites, turning angles, speed and so forth, they will be in trouble to handle other process.

Moreover, human occupy robots in routine, middle-skilled jobs that involve relatively structured tasks such as receptionist, security guard, army force and other risk works. Then, people can accomplish other creative tasks and no need to involve in any bored or danger works. Precedent Obama said that robot could increase the productivity workers in the manufacturing section. Another significant technology automobile has given a relaxation while travel. When too many vehicle on the roadway, people automatically force to find new solution such as airway, highway, under water train and so on. In fact, technology free humanity and create new issues which is not exist yet.

In conclusion, it is clear that technology always provide chances to apply human ability than decline it. The computer, robot, automobiles and other significant technologies are always endowing great efficiency in human activities. If people argue that advanced technology destroy human skill, these people definitely get all features and at the same time they are not ready to use the flexibility which are created by modern technology.

imagine will be improve.
imagine will be improving.

some claims that
some claim that

When a machine break
When a machine breaks

issues which is not exist yet.
issues which do not exist yet.

technology always provide chances
technology always provides chances