As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Psychologists believe that the advanced technology with all of the details bringsdifferent advantages and disadvantages for human life. It is completely depend on how could be viewed and also various aspects of using that. From my point of view, technology are more reliable than human experiences that helps people to expand their horizons, dreams to become true and also preventing the human errors that could be occurred every single times.

First of all, reviewing the history in the reverse direction might be an outstanding idea to find out what is the real meaning of the change. Although, in the past people tried hard to figure it out a problem, but it is important to note that the results had been achieved after raft of trials and errors. Furthermore, the technology with various facilities in details abets people to bless their talents iconoclastically. Accordingly, every different ideas and inventions have been developed to make human life easier or improving the level of life styles among people are the best examples of this progression.

Secondly, the new technology with reliable problem solving is always help people to reach their wishes and dreams. For instance, traveling to Mars had been a dream during past decades and scientist always struggled with that. Nowadays, scientists and even usual people can travel to Mars just by one click. The computer programs, the accurate analysis could be effective to schedule every moment of that complicated trip. Actually, new technologies create a fantastic chance to follow the dreams clearly.

Last but certainly not least, human error was always a barrier in front of the scientist to trust their results. For example, the experimental tests are always plays an important role to obtain the results. Even if the same tests have been conducted with similar situations with highest accuracy, but the results have tangible differences. While, the computer modeling, the technologic calculations could conducted tens of processesparalleled in the same time.

Finally, based on aforementioned reasons and supports confirm that the new technologies provide phenomenal atmosphere to improve human life in the best way. In my view, relying on the new technology gives us a chance to think about new aspects ofthe problems instead of the hackneyed version of pervious one.

It is completely depend on
It completely depends on

technology are more reliable than human experiences that helps people
technologies are more reliable than human experiences that help people

Although, in the past people tried hard to figure it out a problem, but it is important
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

every different ideas and inventions
all different ideas and inventions

the new technology with reliable problem solving is always help people
the new technology with reliable problem solving is always helping people

Sentence: While, the computer modeling, the technologic calculations could conducted tens of processesparalleled in the same time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and conducted

Sentence: Psychologists believe that the advanced technology with all of the details bringsdifferent advantages and disadvantages for human life.
Error: bringsdifferent Suggestion: bring different

Sentence: Furthermore, the technology with various facilities in details abets people to bless their talents iconoclastically.
Error: iconoclastically Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: technologic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: processesparalleled Suggestion: processes paralleled

Sentence: In my view, relying on the new technology gives us a chance to think about new aspects ofthe problems instead of the hackneyed version of pervious one.
Error: ofthe Suggestion: other
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.