People who hold high expectations for others are awarded with high performance and respect.

High expectations lead to high performance and respect in most of the cases whether those expectations are met or not. In my opinion ,high expectations result from believing in that person has certain capabilities and talents that could render him be able to achieve these expectations or in other word these dreams. Even though, these expectations are not exactly met at least he tried and accepted the challenge. High expectation yield high confidence,enthusiasm and eagerness to competition.

Some peoples' positions oblige them to set high expectations on others. Parents always expect the most from their kids especially if they see that their kids are talented and can be better. This kind of expectations starts as a dream and then parent do their best in order to convert this dream into reality. My mother always says to me in any challenge I am going to take, you are going to master it and I believe in your skills and abilities. Such those small words have a huge effect on my performance and empower me. Some may argue that high expectations can be burden on the child and could have a negative effect on the kid's performance. I can see their points, and have an explanation for them. If the parents did not estimate their child correctly and understand carefully his/her strong and weak points, then yes these expectations will be burden and in most circumstances will badly affect the kid. What I meant in the parent example is, if a 5-years child likes to play a basketball and his parent can see his talent, they should work hard to encourage and well train him. As a kind of encouragement, they can say that he could be a champion like Michael Jordan and he now has an idol and a dream to achieve. For me I will always expect more from my kids because I know that thy have the aptitude to be the best and i will be always there with them.

Studies showed that person with high expectations perform better than other with lower expectations. Teacher with high expectations for his students can change a low-motivated student into a successful one. Sometimes students need motivations and to be pushed. This is their teacher's responsibility to make them believe in their abilities by setting challenges and higher expectations. "Students will achieve what is expected from them" is one of the basic education standards. Additionally, there are peoples who work hard and give best results under stress and competition conditions, they need continuous challenges to perform at higher levels.

In some cases, people may be frustrated by high expectations and some may lose their confidence. They feel that they are always under stress to meet those expectations . Unfavourable outcomes may result from over high expectations and in this case people who hold high expectations are not rewarded with high performance.

In all cases, high expectations are worth the risk and play an important role in person's motivations and performance. High expectations are the key for every thing and in most cases have positive feedbacks.

high expectations result from believing in that person has certain capabilities
high expectations result from believing in that person who has certain capabilities

parent do they best
parents do their best

expectations will be burden
expectations will be a burden
expectations will burden

if a 5-years child like to play a basketball
if a 5-years child likes to play a basketball

Unfavourable outcomes may results from
Unfavourable outcomes may result from

Sentence: High expectation yield high confidence,entusiasm and eagerness to competetion.
Error: entusiasm Suggestion: enthusiasm
Error: competetion Suggestion: competition

Sentence: Additionally, there are peoples who work hard and give best results under stress and competetion conditions, they need continious challenges to perform at higher levels.
Error: continious Suggestion: continuous