People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers

Whether logic should precede emotion or not depends on the situation of the decision maker. A wise decision about financial investment should involve logical contemplation of current financial market, not emotion. However, there are some moments in life when emotion plays an important role in making decisions and this cannot be regarded as a poor decision-making.

Marriage is one of the most important decision in one's life. There are so many moving pictures and pieces of literature that portray the importance of choosing the right one. In this remarkable event in life, emotions come first and logic later. Most married couples chose their partner because they love them. Not so many people decide to marry their partner after logically measuring the value of their potential husband/wife. Admittedly, logic plays some role in the process of marriage when deciding where to live or when to get married but it is always the emotion of love that makes people want to get married to another person.

Moreover, what to dream is another huge decision that significantly shape one's life. There are numerous kinds of jobs in society, so choosing one is not simple. Still, it is usually gut-feeling that make a person resolve to make a constant effort to get a specific type of job. Steve Jobs quitted his education and decided to begin his own computer making business, which turned out to be a humongous success. Logically thinking, dropping out of Stanford university is an irrational decision because it is giving up the opulent job market after graduation. However, he decided to start a business that he really enjoys instead of studying in university.

Some decisions have so little time to consider that logical thinking has no place to engage. In those decisions, emotions are often a useful tool. Traders investment banks have to decide in brief moments to buy or sell a financial product such as stocks or commodities. In a book hedge-hogging, many famous traders confessed that they rely on gut feelings more than people outside of banking industry expect.

Logical thinking is very helpful in decision making because it prevents failure most of the times. However, there are some decisions that emotions have its role. Therefore, decisions based on emotions should not be considered poor.

one of the most important decision
one of the most important decisions

Sentence: Steve Jobs quitted his education and decided to begin his own computer making business, which turned out to be a humongous success.
Error: quitted Suggestion: quit

Need some arguments before you put examples. the second paragraph is like an example. try this:

paragraph 1: introduction. Suppose we support side A.

paragraph 2: reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 3: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. First, ... Second, .... However, there is no causation/relation.... I still support side A...

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.

--------------------------------