People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers

People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

Human beings are emotional creatures.They have feelings and emotional needs which at time occupy the central position in a mans life.It is good to be sentimental towards other people of the society however most of the decisions taken in the spur of emotional sentiments often prove to be dubious!

At certain times in life we are faced with grave difficulties and in such times, man faces emotional setbacks.It is in such cases that he hastily takes some decisions so as to get back to his older happier life!However such decisions may be very ephemeral and may furthur cause grave problems.

There are many cases seen where a good student admits to cheating.He may for some reason not be prepared for the exam but just because of his fear of failing or getting less marks he admits to cheating!At that time the student tries to pacify himself by feeling that just cheating for once wont cause any harm.This decision taken in the moment of emotional fear may have such disastrous consequences about whcih the student does not think.The student may be caught and suspended for a semester.This would have a much greater setback on his career than getting less scores in one exam.

We humans always try to justify our wrong behaviour in some way.Our inner conscious deep within knows that what we are about to attempt for isnt going to exactly land us in the place we want to be,but still out of social pressure we tend to do it.

Many people attemp to suicide because they cant get out of a particular situation.They become emotionally depressed and take such decisions which will not only destroy their future but also the life of people close to them.They try to justify their this act by thinking that this is the only solution left and no other means of help can save them.

We should always look upto great people who have done credulous work.Great bussiness tycoons dont simply take decisions out of emotions.They are very practical and think about ways in which that decision is going to benefit them for long time.If every bussiness man started thinking emotionally his business wouldnt expand furthur and he may incur severe losses.

Thus in life the best decisions are the ones which are taken practically with a calm mind.Emotions are just present for the time being whcih may later turn to bitter feelings.But decisions taken practically prove to be right life long.hence to succed in life always have the motto 'Think Practically and dont fall heed to emotional ideas'.

Sentence: At certain times in life we are faced with grave difficulties and in such times, man faces emotional setbacks.It is in such cases that he hastily takes some decisions so as to get back to his older happier lifeHowever such decisions may be very ephemeral and may furthur cause grave problems.
Error: furthur Suggestion: further

fear may have such disastrous consequences about whcih the student does not think.The student may be caught and suspended for a semester.This
Error: whcih Suggestion: which

Sentence: Many people attemp to suicide because they cant get out of a particular situation.They become emotionally depressed and take such decisions which will not only destroy their future but also the life of people close to them.They try to justify their this act by thinking that this is the only solution left and no other means of help can save them.
Error: attemp Suggestion: attempt

Sentence: We should always look upto great people who have done credulous work.Great bussiness tycoons dont simply take decisions out of emotions.They are very practical and think about ways in which that decision is going to benefit them for long time.If every bussiness man started thinking emotionally his business wouldnt expand furthur and he may incur severe losses.
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business
Error: upto Suggestion: unto
Error: furthur Suggestion: further

Sentence: Thus in life the best decisions are the ones which are taken practically with a calm mind.Emotions are just present for the time being whcih may later turn to bitter feelings.But decisions taken practically prove to be right life long.hence to succed in life always have the motto 'Think Practically and dont fall heed to emotional ideas'.
Error: whcih Suggestion: which
Error: succed Suggestion: succeed

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.