Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Scandals are too much of a graceless event which has plagued the world. In the present day world, it has been increasing exponentially. It has affected the political, sports, hiring, economy,legal and even the educational sectors.

It may be aggreeable that the scandals are useful to focus our attention on the problems. One of the Important reasons being that "Man learn through mistakes". It has been universally true that the man understand certain things only when difficulties orv problems arise. So when a scandal has been unearthed, the man starts thinking in that dimension to which he was previously void.

A speaker/ reformer has been instrumental in helping understand the problems/diffuculties which has existed or is existing currently. They throw light on the obscure problem which is known and currently plagues the scociet; but it is not possible for them to be so perceptive and judicious about things which are not commonly/currently known.

When a scandal is revealed, many distinct dimensions and angles are added to a particular problem. The above issue can be metaphorically compared to a virus attack on a website or search engine. The developers of the site does have a protocol to check the security gaps in the system to prevent any attacks. The proffessional hackers hired by the developer searches as per his knowledge and reveals some gaps which he informs the developer. These are closed down and then the software/website is launched.

But this website is also attacked by some other hacker indicating a flaw still existing in the system. only after the intrusion is done, will the developer become aware of the inherent flaw. This cause him to focus on the problem and release new bug fixes. Thus the developer or the employed professional hackers were not able to think in that dimension of the other hacker. The reformer/speaker could be compared to the developer and proffesssional hackers who colud not find the flaws.

So it can be inferred, that any system can be thought having different dimensions. The scandal help us to understand their unique dimensions which was unknown. They help us to focus our attention to the new unknown problem thus enabling the society to devise new fixes.

Sentence: It may be aggreeable that the scandals are useful to focus our attention on the problems.
Error: aggreeable Suggestion: agreeable

Sentence: It has been universally true that the man understand certain things only when difficulties orv problems arise.
Error: orv Suggestion: ?

Sentence: A speaker/ reformer has been instrumental in helping understand the problems/diffuculties which has existed or is existing currently.
Error: diffuculties Suggestion: difficulties

Sentence: They throw light on the obscure problem which is known and currently plagues the scociet; but it is not possible for them to be so perceptive and judicious about things which are not commonly/currently known.
Error: scociet Suggestion: society

Sentence: The proffessional hackers hired by the developer searches as per his knowledge and reveals some gaps which he informs the developer.
Error: proffessional Suggestion: professional

Sentence: The reformer/speaker could be compared to the developer and proffesssional hackers who colud not find the flaws.
Error: colud Suggestion: could
Error: proffesssional Suggestion: professional