Society should make effort to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activity.

Some people claim that society should only try to save the endangered species influenced by human activity. However, that idea is not tenable in some degree. Actually, all endangered lives ought to be protected no matter what their potential extinction reasons are. First of all, it is very hard to determine which species is affected by human activity. On the other hand, every specie has its own value and should not be ignored by human beings.

To begin with, it is groundless to distinguish which species will disappear because of human activity. Admittedly, a tiny action of a butterfly in Amazon can cause a storm in a region thousand miles away. So human behaviors can have the impact not only to the direct objects but also to the lives all over the world. For instance, human activities associate with environmental problems make a big hole in the atmosphere. The hole lets a large amount of sunlit reaches earth land directly and caused a huge shift of the temperature on the surface of the land. Thus, it is impossible to state that which animal or plant does not affected by this. Therefore, the suggestion to protect the endangered species only caused by human activity is almost impossible to operate.

Besides, every species has its own value which cannot be replicated by others. Extinction of any lives will be a great lost for the whole society. Nowadays, a lot of scientists are still working on figuring out the mystery about dinosaurs. Many people are attracted by those huge, strong species which ruled the earth for a long time. If they are still alive, scientists do not need to guess what they look like and what their habitant are; instead, they can get all information by observation. Similarly, if our society can preserve all species alive, it will be easier for our offspring to do any possible research about them and learn whatever they want to know based on real creatures.

Some opponents may claim that species extinction is the result of natural selection and should not be impeded by human. That is correct in hundred years ago when human had not entered an industry era. In this society, if people do not attempt to protect species, many of current lives will become endanger soon.

To sum up, society should protect all endangered species instead of only focus on those affected by human activity. On the one hand, it is hard to exclude species only influenced by human activity. On the other hand, every live has its own value and should not be overlooked by human beings.

will be a great lost for the whole society
will be a great loss for the whole society

many of current lives will become endanger soon.
Description: endanger is a verb

Sentence: If they are still alive, scientists do not need to guess what they look like and what their habitant are; instead, they can get all information by observation.
Error: habitant Suggestion: No alternate word