Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as

Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.

Nowadays, the viewpoints towards corporation become more and more complex. Many of them try to use several ways such as charity and environmental protection to revolve the prejudice deeply rooted in people’s mind that they can only get money from poor people. Based on this condition, some people believe they it should be corporations’ responsibilities to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. However, there are still a lot of people oppose this idea and claim that corporates’ duty is just to make as much money as possible within the law. Actually, I concur with the idea that the duty of corporation is just earning money.

First of all, we should be clear what duty is. Duty is the things people must do in a particular position. Such as parents have the duty to guard their children and our county has the duty to protect their people. Since that corporations have social responsibilities just as every single citizen while as corporations their duty is earning money for their companies.

As citizen, corporations should take the benefit of the society into account. If the need of social does not influence the benefits of company, they should definitely take the social well-beings into account. For example, some agencies built nature preserve area as places for interests and they can get benefit from it. However, it can also be considered as a function to protect the environment and wildlife. Since that corporations can both take benefits and social need into account.

However, we all know that corporation is not represent the single person, instead, it represent the well-being of all the workers and leaders in the company. Thus, the duty of the corporations is trying best to meet the requirements such as salary and welfare of the whole group they represented and pursue the maximize profit within the limitation of law. In that case, it is improper to ask corporations have social responsibility especially when it conflicts with the social responsibility.

For example, Apple Company uses its special ios system to monopoly its market. Every gets an apple product will be forced to get another Apple product if they want to fit their products well. Many of the customers have complained about the inconvenience that they cannot run most of the software, which they familiar with in PC, in their Mac. However, Apple just ignore the well-being of the society to pursuit its great profit. When people get one apple product and feel like it, they will never stop purchase other apple product because they cannot fit other system. Besides, the gas station near highway always sells the gas a little more expensive than that sells in cities. That is also the corporations’ duty to maximize their profit.

According to the reasons listed above, corporations’ duty is earning as much money as possible within the law. Based on this rule, when their need conflict to the well-being of the society, they can take their own need precede the social’s benefit.

that they can only get money from poor people
Description: 'they' refers to what?

that corporation is not represent the single person
that corporation does not represent the single person

it represent the well-being
it represents the well-being

it is improper to ask corporations have social responsibility
it is improper to ask corporations to have social responsibilities

when their need conflict to the well-being of the society,
when their needs conflict to the well-being of the society,

Need to polish sentences.