Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as

Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.

Nowadays, more and more corporations eager to promote their social status by doing something good to increase the well-being of the societies and environments where they operate. However, whether that is their responsible still need to be concerned. First of all, we should be clear that one has a responsibility to do something means one has the duty to do that. Personally, for corporations, their duty is earning more money and guarantee the well-being of their companies and workers.

Some opposites may claim that the wealthier have more power to change the world. Since corporations always have more money than normal person, so they should onus more duty as well. Also, in today’s society, plenty of companies show their contribution to our social in an high profile way. Corporations speak to the population that how much money they donate to the charity agency and in what way the money will be used. That gave population a misleading massage that social well-being is the duty only for the rich. Even more, they will think it is a kind of fault when they see some corporations only focus on profit and ignore the social benefits.

Obviously, these kind of opinion can be challenged. Having more money does not equal to having more responsibilities. For a corporations, the most important thing is to identify their true duty. As for the other things, they can choose to do or not. Considering about the benefits of societies and environment is such things. If corporations think they have the ability to care about others and also it can promote their companies’ fame, they can choose to do charity work or donate money into environmental protection plan. If a company itself is in a hard situation, no one can say they have the responsibility to take others’ well-being before their own. In other words, people in one position should do what they ought to do. For companies, their purpose to maintain corporations is getting as much money as they can, thus, the first thing they should keep in their mind is the well-being of companies. Anything else should sacrifice to that purpose within the allowance of legal system.

Besides, improving the well-being of the society should be a duty for every citizen. If we all agree that corporations have such duty, does that mean any one else can ignore their responsibility? Of course that is unfair. Everyone’s ability to create wealth is different, but they have the same duty to the society. Considering about the environment problem and caring about people in need should be a task for the whole country but not for several rich or powerful people. If all citizens believe that the wealthy have more responsibility to the society, anyone seeing himself as pooler will have less responsibility to our society. In that case, there will be one day people all believe that the social good is none of their business and it should be considered by others.

To sum up, corporations take social well-being in to account is a kind of world spread tendency, however, that does not mean they have the duty to do that. Social benefits and environmental problem should be considered as the responsibility to every citizen. As for corporations, charity is their choice not their work.

more and more corporations eager to promote
more and more corporations are eager to promote

whether that is their responsible still need to be concerned.
whether that is their responsibilities still need to be concerned.

corporations take social well-being in to account is a kind of world spread tendency
corporations' taking social well-being into account is a kind of world spread tendency

Sentence: If all citizens believe that the wealthy have more responsibility to the society, anyone seeing himself as pooler will have less responsibility to our society.
Error: pooler Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 547 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 547 while No. of Different Words: 222