Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you

Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

"The age of any art is not calculated by the number of years of it's existence but by the number of viewers".This statement can be possible only if it reaches as many audience as possible using government's aid.So I feel government should fund arts for it's persistence.With the help of this it reaches every person and also the existence is increased.

Government needs to fund arts in order to maintain the culture and heritage of art.This might not be feasible if art is bound to only the aristocratic families of the nation and inaccessible to the others, so the government plays a crucial role by funding these arts and let them exposed to the common people as well.For example, Chinese government forces the artists to display their art all over China like buildings, pots , etc.

Additionally by doing this , directly or indirectly government is giving a chance to everyone to vent out their emotions in the form of art leading to young emerging artists required for the nation. In fact the government is providing more employment as well.

As the government is funding, these arts become immortal.The government set's up museums to preserve them and explain the future generations about the important heritage of the nation , the revolutions , the evolution of the political,social and economical changes ,etc.For example ,to understand the importance of preserving the arts in a museum , few manuscripts , paintings and sculptures of the French Revolution were lost that leads to an incompleteness in the information required in these activities and incidents.

On the other hand, with the government funding the integrity of the arts is effected.These arts end up being biased with the fear of losing the governments aid.For example, in countries like United Arab Emirates or few other Middle East countries which have a monarchy rule even till date, the arts that speaks against the kings are not allowed to be published.So here the artists scrupulous in the arts in the fright of losing the funding.

Therefore governments funding plays a crucial role in preserving arts and will help foster individuals who are skillful.For a better nation if government does not encourage the public who will?

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.