Some people believe that scientific discoveries have given us a much better understanding of the world around us. Others believe that science has revealed to us that the world is infinitely more complex than we ever realized.Write a response in which you

Some people believe that scientific discoveries have given us a much better understanding of the world around us. Others believe that science has revealed to us that the world is infinitely more complex than we ever realized.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

It is interesting that in contemporary society one part of demos believes that scientific discoveries give us deeper understanding of the reality. At the same time, the second part assumes that those discoveries demonstrate that the world is more intricate and complex than we thought. Although those viewpoints seem to be in conflict with each other, as far as I am concerned they are complementary. The reasons of my stance will be discussed in details below.

To begin with, there is no doubt that scientific achievements have opened secretes of the universe, its laws and principles. For example, we have learned about gravity and consequently about forces with create our galaxy and the solar system. Moreover, we manage to understand the mater and its characteristics and as a result, today we are able use as a source of energy the power of atom - nuclear energy. In fact, almost all fields of our endeavor our understanding has increased dramatically and today we understand events which used to be considered by our ancestors as miracles or deeds of Gods.

However, each answered question creates several new ones and from this point of view, we have a paradox owing to the fact that each new issue is harder and more complex that previous one. To illustrate the idea we may take a look at the physics. In the XIX century, scholars used some relatively simple tools to reveal secrets of mater, for instance, microscope. At that time, people believed that molecule is the smallest part of mater. However, than were created atomic microscope which was able to display atoms. But then we have revealed that atom is not the smallest element as well. We understood that it consists of electrons, protons and neutrons etc. And this is an astonishing discovery because the distance among those elemental particles are enormous, in particular, when we compare it with the size of the elements. This knowledge is so incomprehensible that it is difficult to grasp it. What is more, we believe that those elements can be broken even more. This idea perplexes us and makes our universe infinitely more complex than we used to think.

At the same time, our previous experience gives us the right to believe that in the future, perhaps, distant one, we will be able to answer on those new questions as well. For the sake of illustration, we may look at astronomy. One hundred years ago we did not understand the forces of the universe, why do the planets of the solar system have stable orbit around the sun? This question perplexed scholars, than Einstein gave the answer – gravity. Consequently, today's questions will be inevitably answered in the future as well and perhaps, at the end almost all secrets of the universe will be revealed.

In conclusion, I deeply believe that scientific discoveries have dramatically deepened our understanding of the world, however, each answer creates new issues, as a result, the universe seems to be infinitely complex. Nevertheless, I believe in human’s mind and its ability to comprehend and discover, perhaps, at the end we will manage to reveal all the secrets of the universe and our feeling that it is endlessly complex will disappear.

have dramatically deepened our understanding
have dramatically deepened on our understanding

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------

One of your problems is that the examples are too much while the arguments are less. for example in the third paragraph, most of the contents are examples.

-----------------------