Some people believe that universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student s field of study Others believe that universities should not force students to take any courses other than those that will help prepare the

Some people believe that universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. Others believe that universities should not force students to take any courses other than those that will help prepare them for jobs in their chosen fields.

Curricula are the scenes of constant changes. The materials and the methods changes= each period. Regarding these changes, there are those who emphasize on directing students to a variety courses outside the student’s field of study, and there are those who think a curriculum should be narrowed down to only core courses of the field which are preparing the individual for the jobs accordingly.

To begin with, many are those who think that students should only study the core courses related to their field.Society needs professions, and professionals are those who are experts in one specific field. For a society to wait for the fruition of the students’ education, it takes at least 16 years from primary school to graduation in the bachelor degree. As this period is a significant amount of time, these people believe that burdening the students with the courses outside their field prolong the way of becoming specialists in their own fields unjustifiably. Also, they believe that accumulation of the variety of courses can dilute the focus of the individual on the main courses. They reason that the students can learn those fields outside the academia and there is no need to incorporate them into their core courses.

Conversely, on the other side of the spectrum of opinions people believe that students should be needed to study multitude courses. An education, these people believe, is not a mere workshop to just focus on attaining the skills and knowledge of a specific field. Students need to study a comprehensive set of courses because of two main reasons. First, to become a well-rounded individual. Consider the students of literature, for instance. They need to study history to have an understanding about their national identity. Also, they need to learn the arts, as it soothes the characteristics of them. Otherwise, a one-dimensional student would have not been evolved comprehensively and intellectually.

Finally, as far as I’m concerned, I agree with the both of views. Having weighed the two views against each other, we see that both have their own reasons; we need engineers, doctors, scientists and artists, as we need them to develop a multidimensional characteristics. To strike a balance between two views the best way is that we offer the students variety of courses, and as the level of education becomes more specific, we then limit the courses to the core courses not to dilute the concentration of the students on their major field. By this approach nor we burden them in their becoming professionals, nor do we leave them in becoming a well-rounded characteristic.

In short, as discussed, we clearly see that both core courses and non-core academic subjects are needed to develop a student. By a balanced curriculum, students can have the benefits of the non-core courses and also focus on the main field.

By this approach nor we burden them in their becoming professionals, nor do we leave them in becoming a well-rounded characteristic.
Description: neither...nor...

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.