There is little justification for society to make extraordinary efforts—especially at a great cost in money and jobs—to save endangered animal or plant species.

There is no denying that as an compartment of the life cycle, human has never been endowed with the privilege to endanger or eliminate other species. Whereas, through the rapid development in science and technology over the recent decades, we human beings possess a considerable amount of knowledges of ecology and how to make the most of our environment. In this condition, our society ought to take responsibility for protecting the endangered species hurt by us and convincing standard of judging the cause of their potential extinction and practical measures should be scrutinized,

Despite the...

Sentence: Conclusively, though the awareness of making up for the destruction to nature is applaudable, comprehensive consideration before and during our remedy is crucial.
Error: applaudable Suggestion: No alternate word