To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Sociologists believe that most populated cities play an important role to conduct various behaviors of a society which included financial, political or even social behavior. Accordingly, these are assigned as major cities that have crucial duties to updating or renewing the spirit of society whether purposely or unconsciously. In my view, major cities could be optimized cases to introduce the basic and main features of society because of wide range of people, raft of social factors and interconnections and also they have been fundamental political, financial and social centers of a society.

First of all, the statistical information about the cities shown that the major cities are always most populated cities. Actually, a lot of job opportunities, better medical facilities and various types of entertaining places cause a fantastic atmosphere to attract people. Hence, the different kinds of people bring various traditions and social behavior from their regions to major cities. For instance, it could be possible to study an apartment in these cities as a comprehensive case with variety of social behaviors, styles of living and financial statuses. In conversely, the small and less populated cities derived of the same types of people that living in deal with same social factors.

Secondly, the major cities always have been faced with highly demandable needs, deals or sometimes interests among people. Surprisingly, there are a load of social signs between the people during the daily routine events. Based on the wide range of interconnection between people, they are encountered with various types of behaviors, habits and favorites. The higher consideration on people relationships with each other gives a logical idea about the rate of the happiness or depression of people.

Last but certainly not least, the major industries and basic financial centers have been placed on the major cities to encourage people to working and living there. Furthermore, the main political and social centers have been established in capital of countries or major cities to lead people in their arbitrary paths. On the other hand, the crucial percentage of people who living in these cities are educated and updated that can be effective on people of the other cities. Studying the behavior of the people of these cities could cause tangible results.
Finally, taking the significant aforementioned discussions and supports in to account, it goes that the major cities are always as a leader in comparison with the other cities because of their atmosphere and people. I do agree with this statement that main considerations on major cities could be addressed the essential and critical characteristics of a society.

the statistical information about the cities shown that the major cities are
the statistical information about the cities show that the major cities are

Sentence: The higher consideration on people relationships with each other gives a logical idea about the rate of the happiness or depression of people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and relationships

people who living in these cities
people who live in these cities

Sentence: Secondly, the major cities always have been faced with highly demandable needs, deals or sometimes interests among people.
Error: demandable Suggestion: No alternate word