We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position

We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

One part of people believes that we are able learn more from persons whose views we share, the second part adheres to the idea that we learn more from people whose viewpoints contradict ours. Although no simple answer does not exists on this issue, as far as I am concerned, contradicting views are more useful for as than prospects which we share.

To begin with, the situation in which we have a deal with views which are in conflict with ours we are able to learn more due to the likeliness that disagreement are caused by novel information. For instance, a person, who believes that the Earth is flat and it is situated on backs of elephants which stand on a back of a giant whale, may learn more from a human being who knows that the planet has a form of sphere than from a man whose views are shared. From this prospect, contradicting viewpoints may give more possibility to learn.

Furthermore, a clash of two oppose views may help to clear one’s understanding as well. We may return to our first example and imagine that the conversation between those two person may lead to argument. As a result, a man who asserts that Earth is a sphere, will have to protect and prove his position, for instance, point out that a ship which is going to overseas has disappeared because of surface curve. And the second person will have to find alternative explanation to the given evidence as well as try to create a sound support for his stance as well as fend opponent’s arguments. Consequently, both of them will be able to learn more profoundly and thoughtful about their own stances.

However, the conflict of viewpoints hides some possible troubles. The main plausible problem is that people may not be willing to cast doubt on their own beliefs; in this case, contradicted views may be dismissed as a priory mistaken. In this case, person who refuses to look at the opposing view will not acquire benefits and will not learn anything new. At the same time, this drawback seems to be rather connected with personal characteristics than with nature of the view, in other words there is not guarantee that the stubborn person would learn something new from people who have similar viewpoint as well.

In conclusion, I profoundly believe that we are able learn more form people whose viewpoints are distinct from ours owing to the possibility that the contradiction may possess some new information and that argument about the discrepancy will incentivize necessity to protect your stance and disprove opponents one. This activity will lead to deeper understanding of both viewpoints. Although some of us may dismissed the contradicted view points as mistaken, as far as I am know, the possible benefits are outweigh the plausible drawbacks.

Although no simple answer does not exists on this issue,
Although no simple answer exists on this issue,

there is not guarantee that the stubborn person would learn
there is no guarantee that the stubborn person would learn

benefits are outweigh the plausible drawbacks.
benefits outweigh the plausible drawbacks.

Sentence: In conclusion, I profoundly believe that we are able learn more form people whose viewpoints are distinct from ours owing to the possibility that the contradiction may possess some new information and that argument about the discrepancy will incentivize necessity to protect your stance and disprove opponents one.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and learn

-----------------------

The arguments: OK

------------------------