The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in the world and in different continents.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in the world and in different continents.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following depicted bar chart provides a breakdown in percentages of the inhabitants per continents as well as in the globe in three different periods.

Overall, it is noticeable that the Western nation is more populated than Eastern countries. It can be seen from the diagram that the number of inhabitants increased throughout the years and it is expected to maintain its steady growth in the near future.

According to the statistics, the increase of the population in the entire world increased steadily, with an average of a fifth growth. However, the vast majority of this growing population was located in America over the last decade.

It is worth mentioning that North America was the principal hosting of the population, with 64% in 1950 and 79% in 2007, compared to the 42% and 76% population in South America in the respective years. Moreover, in 2030 these figures are predicted to increase to 84% in Latin American and the Caribbeans and to 87% in North America.

This sentence is not developed well:
'The following depicted bar chart provides a breakdown in percentages of the inhabitants per continents as well as in the globe in three different periods.'

Instead, the topic gives clear information:
'The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in the world and in different continents.'

Don't put something new:
it is noticeable that the Western nation is more populated than Eastern countries

How did you get this?
'the vast majority of this growing population was located in America over the last decade.'

Read sample ones:
http://testbig.com/ielts-essays/bar-chart-below-gives-information-about…