The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.

The bar graph illustrates about the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. At first glance,we can see that "Jack & Jones Co." jeans sales are eminent than "Mango Co."

Firstly,In January "Jack & Jones Co." sales were about 3000000 more than "Mangos co." gradually both companies sales was hiking slowly.But suddenly in July and august "Mango co." sales was tremendously inclined than "Jack & Jones Co." with 475000 of pairs.Later in September again "Mango Co." sale were dropped by 50000 of pairs likewise it is continued till end of the December and at the end of the year "Jack & Jones Co." sales were estimated to reach 9000000 of pairs of jeans are going to be sold in turkey. The pie chart describes projected markets share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.

Secondly,it is apparent that market shares shows that about 50% of shares were climbed by "Others" and remaining 50% shares occupied by "Mango Co. and Jack & Jones Co." with 20% and 30% respectively.

I conclude, that 50% of market is set to be shared by other companies and "Mango Co." gave a tough competition to "Jack & Jones Co." but in the end "Jack & Jones Co." sales were just 10% high than "Mango Co." .

jeans sales are eminent than "Mango Co."
jeans sales are better than that of "Mango Co." //read books on how to use 'A more than B'.

"Jack & Jones Co." sales
The sales of "Jack & Jones Co."

both companies sales was hiking slowly
both companies sales were hiking slowly

it is continued till end of the December
it is continued till the end of the December

ales were estimated to reach 9000000 of pairs of jeans are going to be sold in turkey
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

market shares shows that
market shares show that

You don't need to give your opinions to the topics in task I like:
'I conclude, that 50% of market is set to be shared by other companies and "Mango Co." gave a tough competition to "Jack & Jones Co." but in the end "Jack & Jones Co." sales were just 10% high than "Mango Co." .'