The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram given is a multiple bar chart showing a comparison of hours of leisure time among employees belonging to different job statuses. The chart also compares the hours among males and females in that specific job.

According to the chart the highest amount of free time, approximately 85 hours, is enjoyed by unemployed and retired men. The females in these categories reach the maximum limit, which is 80 hours, compared to other women but it is lesser than the males. The employed full-time male workers have an average of about 45 hours. The female full time workers get 5 hours less than the males. The data of employed part-time work women is almost the same as seen in full-time working women. Housewives get almost 55 hours free from their house chores.

In short, according to the chart men in each working field get more spare time then the women working in the same field including unemployed and retired people.

more spare time then the women
more spare time than the women