The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart illustrates information about the amount of money which was spent on six consumer goods in Britain, France, Italy and Germany. Overall, it can be clearly seen that Britain had the largest expenditures on all six goods, and amongst the all the six goods, photo graphic film was the most popular good for buying.

To begin with, people in Britain in all six goods spent the biggest money, but they spent more money to buy photographic film about 170,000 pounds. While in contrast, Germans had the lowest rate of spending. They had similar trend on all six goods and spent approximately 150,000 for each one.

Buyers in France and Italy had similar trends to buy toys. People in France bought more photographic film and CDs, Whereas Personal stereos, tennis racquets and perfumes were more popular among Italians compared to French people. Besides, tennis racquets that was the least popular goods among Italians devoted the lowest rate costs among six goods.