The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following bar chart provides a breakdown in percentages differentiated by gender of the number of teachers performing in six different means of educational system in Britain in 2010.

Overall, it is noticeable that the decline of females in teaching was proportional to difficulty of the education provided. The higher was the educational system, the lower was the percentage of female teachers.

According to the diagram, it is clear that the vast majority of teachers in pre-school and primary school were female, around 95% and 90% respectively. In contrast, men preferred higher educational teaching, with approximately 70% of them being professors at universities. Moreover, these figures doubled females' percentages which was stood at 35%.

Another striking feature worth mentioning is that the number of teachers in secondary school, college and private training institutes barely differed in gender. The number of female teachers in secondary school was slightly superior compared to those of men. Yet, fewer women were providing private teaching than men. The percentage of teachers in colleges was equal in gender (50% each one).

The higher was the educational system, the lower was the percentage of female teachers.
The higher the educational system was , the lower the percentage of female teachers was.

Moreover, these figures doubled females' percentages which was stood at 35%.
Moreover, these figures doubled females' percentages which stood at 35%.

How did you get this: Yet, fewer women were providing private teaching than men?