The chart below shows the results of a survey that sampled a cross-section of travelers at a major metropolitan airport about the purpose of their trip. The survey was carries out during four different months. Summarize the information by selecting and

The chart below shows the results of a survey that sampled a cross-section of travelers at a major metropolitan airport about the purpose of their trip. The survey was carries out during four different months.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The chart illustrates the results of a questionnaire that sampled a cross-section of travelers at a major metropolitan airport about the purpose of their trip.

The inquiry was implemented during four various months and was compared by four different groups of travelers.

First of all, it is seen that the people who went to a trip on the purpose of Business are approximately three third of total in March. While ' the other ' names group is the smallest during four months. in June, it is on the contrary,more exactly, the proportion of the travelers who went on the purpose of Holiday increases considerably and passes the others(54%). This event also happens in December, but the distinction of percentage between Business and Holiday passengers is slight (1%) which means they are predictably the same. At a glance, the visitors to family are 11 % in September,rise in December, and become more than a quarter of total.

three third of total in March
three fourth of total in March

Not all info are covered. Like business in September.