The charts below give information about the diet and general health of two groups of students Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below give information about the diet and general health of two groups of students.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates the proportion of several kinds of food in the student’s diet in two groups as well as their general health.

The overview here is that in both groups, the fish is always surpassed by others in the rate. To specify, in group A, the cereals obtain the highest amount of 35%, followed by food with high content of fat with 30%. In addition, while the possession of vegetable in the diet is 22%, fruit and fish are only in charge of 8% and 5% respectively. In comparison, in group B, whereas the percentage of cereals stay unchanged at 35%, the biggest amount is acquired by food with high fat content with 50%. Interestingly, the rate of fish, fruit and vegetable is the same of 5%.

On the other hand, the table shows that the students in group A are healthier than the students in group B. To state clearly, the rates of overweight students and students who had illness in the past year in group A, are only 5% and 7%, which is less than the figure in group B with 12% and 20% respectively. Moreover, while the attendances of students in group A reach 90%, the percentage in group B is only 75%.

In conclusion, students who eat more vegetables will be healthier than the ones who do not.