The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts provide some information about the reasons to go to study among students of different age groups and the amount of support by employers.

As can be seen from the first chart, for students who under 26, the largest proportion of students study for the career, which accounts for 80 percent while only 10 percent go to school for the purpose of interest.

However, when students get older, there is a steady decline for the population who study because of career, dropping from 80 percent to 18 percent in the next 20 years. On the contrary, the percentage of students who develop a great interest in study booms significantly and reaches its peak at 70 percent when they are over 49 years old.

According to the second chart, 65 percent of the support for youth under 26 is from their employers. This amount decreases constantly and bottoms at 40 percent in the age from 30 to 39. After that, it starts to rise again and recovers to 50 percent when adults are more than 49 years old.

In sum, with growing age, less students study for job whereas more and more students have a lot of interest in studying. Moreover, comparing with adults, young students are more likely to receive support from employers

for students who under 26,
for students under 26,
for students who are under 26,

the largest proportion of students study for the career, which accounts for 80 percent while only 10 percent go to school for the purpose of interest.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

for the population who study because of career,
for the populations who study because of career,