The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

While the first chart illustrates information about the reason of study in different age groups of students, the second chart shows employers paid various amount to support their employees. By and large, it is immediately apparent that youths tend to study for their career, whereas in contrast, old individuals studied for their interest. In addition, employers preferred to support those who studied for their career.

To begin with, from first chart it can be seen that 80% of young people (under 26) studied due to their interest, it should be noted that the proportion of those who studied for career decreased gradually from 80% for under 26 to about 20% for over 49. By contrast, the percentage of people who learnt for their interest increased gradually from 10% at under 26 to just 70% at over 49. I deem it necessary to say that, for the age of 40-49, the equal percentage was observed for both careers and interests.

Regarding the second chart, one can say that with the increase in age, the amount of support decreased. Student with the age of under 26 obtained the highest percentage of support, just over 60%. This figure decreased to 30% for age of 30-39 and increased slightly to just over 40% for employees with the age of over 49.