The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.Iel

The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Ielts Cambridge 5 test 2

The bar charts illustrate how the variances principal principal motive pupils for learning and employees was provided a reinforcement by manager, which there was among various age categories.

Students had age under twenty-six that choosing learned for profession at 80% whereas for hobby 10%. Then, for level age from twenty-six until twenty-nine, there was a 55% decreased in choosing purposed studying between for career at 70% and 15% for interest. At the same time in level age thirty until thirty-nine declined by twenty per cent from fifty-five per cent stood for employment to twenty-five per cent for attentiveness. At that moment, employer supplied supporting for employee that extremely, for level worker lower than twenty-six gained as many as sixty-two per cent. Two levels went down which fifty per cent to eighty per cent by eighteen per cent.

On the other hand, for level fourty until fourty-nine had the same as a position where students was learning caused hobby and career. There was a fifty-one per cent growth in selecting due to interested for studiying at 70% and focusing career 19% in this classified over fourty-nine. Afterwards, the same as support from director to employee rose which at thirty-nine per cent in level age more fourty and in level above fourty-nine as many as fourty per cent.

Overall, there was a variety the purposing learning of people proper by lifetime where young people prefer studying for working, the most general change for level old people consider learning for hobbies.

Sentence: The bar charts illustrate how the variances principal principal motive pupils for learning and employees was provided a reinforcement by manager, which there was among various age categories.
Suggestion: Refer to variances and principal

Sentence: There was a fifty-one per cent growth in selecting due to interested for studiying at 70 and focusing career 19 in this classified over fourty-nine.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and interested

Sentence: Overall, there was a variety the purposing learning of people proper by lifetime where young people prefer studying for working, the most general change for level old people consider learning for hobbies.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to level and old

Students had age under twenty-six that choosing learned for profession at 80
Students who had age under twenty-six choose to learn profession at 80

Sentence: On the other hand, for level fourty until fourty-nine had the same as a position where students was learning caused hobby and career.
Error: fourty Suggestion: forty
Error: fourty-nine Suggestion: forty nine

Error: studiying Suggestion: studying

Sentence: Afterwards, the same as support from director to employee rose which at thirty-nine per cent in level age more fourty and in level above fourty-nine as many as fourty per cent.
Error: fourty Suggestion: forty