The charts show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.

The first bar chart illustrates two essential reasons for study among students by their age differences and another chart demonstrates the quantity of employer support by age groups. Overall, students by early ages study for career, however, this interest declines by getting older. Opposite, a small percentage of youth study for interest but age by age interest for study increases.

According to the first chart, the same equal of students (around 40%) study for both reasons. Under 70% of older people study for interest and just under 20% of them think about career. However, students under 26 think much more about career and maximum percentage of youth (approximately 80%) study just for career. On the other hand, 10% of youth study for interest.

According to the second bar chart, amount of employer support fluctuated, however, youth under 26 had got much more employer support (approximately 65%) than others. People around 35 age has minimum work support, around 35%. Although, by getting older employer support rose gradually, as well as, people over 49 had 40% employer support.

The second paragraph is not developed clearly:
'According to the first chart, the same equal of students (around 40%) study for both reasons. Under 70% of older people study for interest and just under 20% of them think about career. However, students under 26 think much more about career and maximum percentage of youth (approximately 80%) study just for career. On the other hand, 10% of youth study for interest.'