A college asked its graduates to give a speech to current students about their professional carriers and future opportunities You would like to participate Write a letter and say What do you want to talk about Why do you think students will be interested

A college asked its graduates to give a speech to current students about their professional carriers and future opportunities. You would like to participate. Write a letter and say

- What do you want to talk about?
- Why do you think students will be interested in it?
- Suggest a suitable date and time for your speech.

Dear Sir,
My name is Rahul and I had completed post graduation in Science from your reputed college in the year 2005. I really appreciate the efforts that you and your college are putting to make students carrier oriented. The reason, why I am writing to you now is to inform you that I am interested to take part in a speech organized by your college.

As you are aware; nowadays, everyone is talking about the digital world. Thus, I would like to speak about “Benefits of Digitization in a Global Market”. Apparently, this topic would interest students who are studying computers because of...