The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

Essay topics: The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

websterpreparation's picture

The information regarding on how the weather information has been collected to create the reliable forecast by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology is depicted by the provided diagram. At the first glance, it is immediately apparent that there are four steps to process the data: incoming information, analysis and forecasting, preparing the broadcast and broadcast.

At the first stage of the sequences, the incoming information is transferred from the satellite to the radar, than they are sent to the drifting buoy. After completing this stage, the information is analysed and forecasted by the use of satellite photos, radar screens, and sypnothic charts. After all of these have been collected, the information are prepared to be broadcasted. After finishing the preparing stage, the weather information is ready to be broadcasted via some medias such as television, radio and recorded announcement.

Overall, there are quite simple steps that the Australian Bureau of Meteorology has to take in order to get the reliable information about the weather.