The diagram below shows how the Japanese Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The diagram give information about how is collected information on the weather for the Japanese Bureal of Meteorology in order to have a reliable and truthfully forecasts. The whole process consist four main stages.

To begin, first is collected the incoming information through three main resources - the satellites, the radars and through drifting buoys. Then, it is used satellite photos, radar screens and synoptic charts in order to produce reliable analysis and forecasting.

After these two main steps, the third one is preparing the received broadcasts. It is shown that this preparing is happening on computers. Finally, when the information is received, prepared and declared for trustworthy, is ready to be shown and broadcasted to the mass media through TV newsreaders, on the radio and recorded announcement.

To sum up, collecting up-to-the-minute information on the weather is a complex process which involves a number of interconnected stages. All of them are with equal contribution.

The diagram give information about how is collected information
The diagram gives information about how information is collected

The whole process consist four main stages.
The whole process consists four main stages.

first is collected the incoming information through three main resources
first, the incoming information is collected through three main resources

when the information is received, prepared and declared for trustworthy, is ready to be shown
when the information is received, prepared and declared for trustworthy, it is ready to be shown