The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC).Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.Write at least 150 words.

The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC).

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
Write at least 150 words.

The diagram illustrates of the process how Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion converts to electricity. The water is used from two different temperatures, which can be up to 29 degrees Celsius, and deep sea water, which is only 5 degree Celsius.

The main components of the systems are evacuated evaporation chamber, turbine and condensing chamber.

Firstly, the temperature varies with the depth of the ocean from 29 degree Celsius to 5 degree Celsius. This water then flows into two pipes, which divided by its temperature – cold and warm. The solar energy of the sun heats up the surface water and this warm water is introduced into the evacuated evaporation chamber, where it boils. As it boils, salt is deposited and water vapour is generated. This vapour then turns into electricity by the usage of turbine. After vapour turns into electricity, the remaining water enters in the condensed chamber, which it cooled down by the water from the depth of the ocean. The water vapour is condensed in this chamber to produce drinking water. Meanwhile, the waste salt water is discharged into the ocean and the process can be repeated.

The water is used from two different temperatures, which can be up to 29 degrees Celsius, and deep sea water,

Sentence: The water is used from two different temperatures, which can be up to 29 degrees Celsius, and deep sea water, which is only 5 degree Celsius.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to degrees and Celsius

You lost the process for the cold sea water.