The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams shows the main stages and equipment for the production of cement and concrete.

First, for the cement production is used limestone and clay, which are crushed through crusher machine and the received powder is mixed in mixer. After that, the powder is sent to rotating heater on a high heat and then after the heating stage the end product is grinded through grinder. After this, the cement is produced and put in bags.

The second process is making concrete for building purposes. The first and main step is to mixed in concrete mixer 50% gravel, which are small stones with 25% sand, 10% water and 15% of the received cement. Then, these four materials are combined and after the rotation of the machine - the product is done.

In conclusion, these two productions are a complex processes which involves a number of interconnected stages. All of them are with equal contribution.

for the cement production is used limestone and clay,
the cement production is using limestone and clay,
the cement production use limestone and clay,

through crusher machine
through a crusher machine

The first and main step is to mixed in concrete
The first and main step is to mix in concrete

a complex processes
a complex process

Sentence: After that, the powder is sent to rotating heater on a high heat and then after the heating stage the end product is grinded through grinder.
Error: grinded Suggestion: No alternate word