The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in cement making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarise the info by selecting and reporting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relev

The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in cement making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarise the info by selecting and reporting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The two diagrams describe the procedure of making of cement and concrete.

In the first stage of cement production the raw materials lime and clay are crushed together to a fine powdered form. This powder is then thoroughly mixed in a mixer from where it is taken to a rotating heater. This cylindrical shaped heater is kept inclined and heated from bottom. The powdered mix rolls down the heater and gets gradually heated. Finally this mix, after being discharged from the heater is finely ground to powdered form to form cement. This cement is ultimately packed in bags.

The bagged cement then is used for production of concrete. The concrete is a mixture of cement (15%), sand (25%), gravel (50%) and water (10%). For production of concrete required proportion of cement, sand and gravel are added to concrete mixer and thoroughly mixed wet in presence of water by rotating the mixer drum.

Sentence: In the first stage of cement production the raw materials lime and clay are crushed together to a fine powdered form.
Suggestion: Refer to materials and lime

from bottom
from the bottom

in presence of water
in the presence of water