The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature. and make comparison where relevant.

Throw the diagram it is possible to analyse the processes used in manufacturing black tea: although exist two types of method, one traditional and one modern with several different passages, at the end they culminate in the same way in the production.

First of all only fresh tea leaves are picked to guarantee the quality, then they are put on a rack where there is the passage of air: this process is called withering and at the end of it, the result is a moisture equivalent to 60%.

Only at this point it can be chosen if to adopt the traditional or modern method: the first one consists in rolling the leaves flat and broken which release enzymes or the second that consists instead in cutting the leaves torn and curled obtaining a faster process and less granular pieces are created.

If you use the first method it will follow a process of oxidation, if you use whereas the modern one it will follow fermentation: anyway from this moment the steps to follow are the same to complete the manufacturing of black tea.

In fact, after that leaves change colour in both the cases thanks to enzymes and air, they are fired and then dried obtaining a 97% of moisture with flavour and aroma released.

Throw the diagram it is possible
Through the diagram it is possible

although exist two types of method,
although it exists two types of method,
although existing two types of method,

Sentence: Only at this point it can be chosen if to adopt the traditional or modern method: the first one consists in rolling the leaves flat and broken which release enzymes or the second that consists instead in cutting the leaves torn and curled obtaining a faster process and less granular pieces are created.
Description: The fragment and broken which is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace broken with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive