The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.

The diagram explains the way created bricks production process for used as material building in factory scaffolding.

To begin for the first step, the material of the bricks is from underground and clay which is brought by large digger and moved to roller place with metal grid for filtering process in roller and the material to be mixed by water with sand through placing of two process printing into a mould or wire cutter for being made a bricks.

The Following, these bricks are placed in oven drying at the time of 1 – 2 days. In The subsquent stage, the bricks go through three parts of primary in one step. The first step is at moderate 200 c and high temperature 1300 c. After this, the process in cooling chamber ranging 24 hours until 2 days. And for the next step the bricks are packed in packaging place and delivered by large truck of the last step.

Overall , there are seven steps for the process, from digging of clay to main progress and finish in last step delivery for customer.

Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

through placing of two process printing into a mould or wire cutter for being made a bricks.

Sentence: In The subsquent stage, the bricks go through three parts of primary in one step.
Error: subsquent Suggestion: subsequent

You have issues on sentence structure.