The diagrams below show UK students' responses to the question of to what extent would they describe themselves as financially organised.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams below show UK students' responses to the question of to what extent would they describe themselves as financially organised.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following two diagrams provide a breakdown in percentages of UK students' self-perception with regards to their capacity of financial organization. Overall, it is clear that over half per cent of British students believe they are virtually well organised.

According to the pie chart, the vast majority (55%) velieve in their skills to organise themselves financially. In contrast, only 4% of UK students have issues to manage their incentives.

Yet, it is worth mentioning the clear patter that is established between students whose monetary management seem not to be very efficient and the ones who consider it to be very efficient. These two groups form approximately a fifth of the tota, 21% and 20% respectivetly.

Moreover, it can be een from the table that this 21% of very organised students are aged from 22 to over 26 years old, the oldest ones forming over a third of the group (that is 35%). The 22 and 23-25 years olds form 18% and 26% respectivetly.

and the ones who consider it to be very efficient
and the ones who considers it to be very efficient

Sentence: Overall, it is clear that over half per cent of British students believe they are virtually well organised.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Sentence: According to the pie chart, the vast majority 55 velieve in their skills to organise themselves financially.
Error: velieve Suggestion: believe
Error: organise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These two groups form approximately a fifth of the tota, 21 and 20 respectivetly.
Error: respectivetly Suggestion: respectively
Error: tota Suggestion: total

Sentence: Moreover, it can be een from the table that this 21 of very organised students are aged from 22 to over 26 years old, the oldest ones forming over a third of the group that is 35.
Error: een Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Sentence: The 22 and 23-25 years olds form 18 and 26 respectivetly.

Double check spelling errors after essay writing.