A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before

A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.
Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before

Dear Hery,

Thanks have sent a letter to me. I’m happy being could know that you and the family in good condition. So, you’re planning to go on holiday to the UK. Okay, I would recommend one to your destination. I never went to a place called Lochinver in the north west of Scotland for a year. It’s a long journey to get there, the distance is around thirty miles from the north coast but it’s balanced with what we achieved.

There are several places to stay there. There’s only two hotels there, namely is the Kirkaig and the Assynt in downtown, and an encampment in outside of town. We stayed at the Kirkaig hotel but I know that you and your family are campers so you should opt for camping.

There are many things to do but it depends on the weather here. We could see there are a beautiful beaches, golf courses, fishing and fantastic hills for walking in stunning scenery. If the weather does not support, there is a small movie theater in town or we can take a couple of games there.

We got the typical British food and some fantastic Scottish specialties at the hotel. If you are camping, you can choose food according to your taste.

By the way, there is something which I have to do now. So, if you need more information please send a letter again.

Regards,
Rere

Sentence: I'm happy being could know that you and the family in good condition.
Sentence: I'm happy to know that you and the family are in good condition.

Sentence: There are several places to stay there.
Description: The fragment places to stay is not usually followed by there
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with their

there is something which I have to do now
there are something which I have to do now