the graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

the graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.
summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This picture above describes about people chose some different kinds of food from animals.

This researching had been done from 1979 to 2004 in a European country. Then kinds of food are chicken, beef, lamb and fish. Result showing for chicken increased to order of people extremely. There was around 100 grams rose as fluctuactive per week. It was caused to produce variation chicken food easily and made people loves it.

On the other hand, for another food such as beef, lamb and fish where those decreased. Surprisingly, decreasing was beef food around 100 grams per week down to oerdered by people. Nevertheless in 1979 until 1984 consumption beef was falling down around 50-70 grams per week, then as long as interesting people for beef rose slightly where number consumption people changed for beef to be 230 grams per week. However fish food looked straightly and interesting people were average for seafood. Commonly, for fish food was interesting people for seafood is standart different from another foods where changing for number people in consumption beef, lamb and chicken were fluctuation.

This picture above describes about people who chose some different kinds of food from animals.

Sentence: It was caused to produce variation chicken food easily and made people loves it.
Description: The fragment people loves it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace loves with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Surprisingly, decreasing was beef food around 100 grams per week down to oerdered by people.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and oerdered

Sentence: Commonly, for fish food was interesting people for seafood is standart different from another foods where changing for number people in consumption beef, lamb and chicken were fluctuation.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and foods
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and fluctuation

Sentence: There was around 100 grams rose as fluctuactive per week.
Error: rose Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fluctuactive Suggestion: fluctuation

Error: oerdered Suggestion: ordered

Error: standart Suggestion: standard

Need to develop sentences smoothly.