The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five year period.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five year period.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart illustrates how people decided to spend their money on entertainment in three countries, Asia, Europe and United States, focusing on a five year period (1995-2000). The forms of entertainment analized are television, publishing, music, video and cinema.

We can notice a rise in money spent during this period in each region: United States is the country where we mostly note it, because the difference between the total amount of money spent in 1995 and in 2000 is 73$ billion. Furthermore, in Asia too we can recognize a significant increase, which is of 43$ billions. The lesser increase is concernign Europe, which is of 34$ billions.

According to the graph, television is the main type of enjoyment in which people prefer invest their money. The less important is cinema, while the one that rose considerably is publishing. Regarding the others forms, we can record an increment, but theyare not so relevant.

Sentence: Regarding the others forms, we can record an increment, but theyare not so relevant.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and forms

Sentence: The forms of entertainment analized are television, publishing, music, video and cinema.
Error: analized Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The lesser increase is concernign Europe, which is of 34 billions.
Error: concernign Suggestion: concerning

Error: theyare Suggestion: they are