The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph indicated comparison between in the amount audiences used radio and television in percentage of UK Population, October-December 1992. It could saw clearly that in the amount between radio and television audiences did not correlate.

Based graph in the rate of radio audiences is highest stack up television audiences at morning. In the number of radio audiences is 28 % whereas television audiences only 6 % at the same time, 9 am. After pass daylight, at 1 pm occurred equal in the number of percentage between radio and television audiences as much as 15 %. Continued at night, happened increase significantly in the rate of television audiences to the tune of 45 % whereas in the amount of radio audiences only 10 % at the same time, 8 pm. This is the top-level in the number of television audiences. When midnight, ensued decrease in the number significantly only 1 % at 3 am.

Overall, the graph evidences that at morning audiences prefer to radio and at night audience prefer to television. Only noon, in the rate between radio and television audiences is equal.

Sentence: The graph indicated comparison between in the amount audiences used radio and television in percentage of UK Population, October-December 1992.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to between and in

It could saw clearly
It could see clearly

Sentence: Based graph in the rate of radio audiences is highest stack up television audiences at morning.
Description: The fragment Based graph is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Based with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

In the number of radio audiences is 28
In the number of radio audiences, it is 28

When midnight,
In midnight,

Overall, the graph evidences that
Overall, the graph indicates that

in the rate between radio and television audiences is equal.
the rate between radio and television audiences is equal.