The graph shows oil production capacity for several Gulf countries between 1990 and 2010.

The data describes the volume of oil produced by the six different Gulf countries namely Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, and U.A.E between 1990 and 2010. It is clear that the Saudi Arabia is the highest oil producer country than the other nations which are mentioned.

In the year 1990, the Saudi Arabia created a mark above 8 millions of V Barrels per day while the other countries not even reached 4 million V Barrels per day and the Qatar which was being the least. After a decade, the Saudi Arabia increased one more million but Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar and U.A.E had slightly increased than the previous ones whereas, the volume of the oil production has been increased for the next 5 years for 4 millions of V Barrels while the other nations slightly raised except Qatar which was declined compare to the previous years. In the year 2010, 5 million V Barrels of oil production got incremented for Saudi Arabia while the other countries had a little bit incrementation.

Overall, it is clear that the Saudi Arabia is the highest and the Qatar was the least in the capacity of oil produced in the years 1990 to 2010.

the Saudi Arabia is the highest oil producer country than the other nations
'more...than or ..er...than.' not 'highest....than..'

while the other countries not even reached 4 million
while other countries did not even reach 4 million

and the Qatar which was being the least.
and the Qatar was being the least.

the volume of the oil production has been increased for the next 5 years for 4 millions of V Barrels while the other nations slightly raised except Qatar which was declined compare to the previous years.