The map below is of the town of Garlsdon and shows two possible sites for a new supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map below is of the town of Garlsdon and shows two possible sites for a new supermarket.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The particular map supplied illustrates two distinctive proposed locations of a new supermarket in the town of Garlsdon.

The first potential location of the commercial centre is projected to be constructed to the north-west of the town, namely in the countryside adjacent to the main road passing along the north of the site directed to the town of Hindon (12 km from Garlson), which ensures that the consumers from both mentioned towns can equally enjoy shopping in the centre with a relatively short distance. A further positive aspect of S1 is strong possibility of large area for parking lot. Moreover, there is a railway line crossing the town centre and continuing through the south of the S1 that is likely to form a convenient access to shopping centre for the residents of Cransdon, which is situated to the south-east part of Garlson.

As far as the second proposed location of the supermarket is concerned, it is planned to be built in urban area, specifically in the town centre which is not accessible via traffic. As outlined above the absence of traffic would hinder the wide-spread prevalence of the centre among all surrounding towns. However, the redeeming feature of the S2 is being crossed by a railway line which is which can bring abundant shoppers from the town of Cransdon.

Overall, one can easily discern a conspicuous fact from the map that the former site takes precedence over the latter in terms of equal accessibility which is considered to be the primary concern of the project.

A further positive aspect of S1 is strong possibility of large area for parking lot.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

by a railway line which is which can bring abundant shoppers from the town of Cransdon.
by a railway line which can bring abundant shoppers from the town of Cransdon.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2 //Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.