The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map depicts information regarding the situation of Garlsdon town which area for supermarket planned. Overall, what stands out of the graph reveals that it provides two locations for supermarket and three areas surrounding Garlsdon which are Hindon, Cransdon and Bransdon.

Looking at the details, the first location is in the outside of housing and industrial zone. This location is also is one of the location which is pass the route from Cransdon and Hindon by railway and main roads without have a way in the housing and industrial zone.

However the second location in the middle of town which is no traffic zone and only passes with railway from Cransdon to Hindon and also a traffic zone between Bransdon and Cransdon. This location is really strategic due to near with housing and industrial zone, but without public and private transportation.

All in all, the first suggestion is in the outside of town offers a more advantages than in the second location especially the transportation.