The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given maps illustrate changes happened in the village of Stokeford from 1930 to 2010

The initial impression that can be seen from the map is the farmland had been replaced by houses and the primary school has expanded.

In 1930, there were few houses along both sides of the only road in stokeford which ran across the middle of the village. By 2010, more road had been constructed, the shops on the western of the long road had disappeared while the post office is still remained. The two area for farming located in the Northeast and Southwest were converted into residential area.

In the same time, the primary school ,which was built in the eastern of the long road in 1930, had been enlarged with 2 more houses. A large house with a garden to the southern proximity of the school was reconstructed to become a small road with residential houses and a retirement home.