The maps below slow the changes that have taken place in the resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005.

The two maps show the main changes which have taken place in the seaside resort of Templeton from 1990 to 2005, over a 15-year period.The most noticeable change is the replacement of many green areas with several major infrastructure projects.

According to the maps, in 1990 seaside of resort Templeton was undeveloped place with many trees, housing estates, and public facilities such as school, hospital, and railway station, while by 2005 it had experienced several significant changes. First of all, the trees had been cut down and new airport had been constructed on the east side of the river which runs from the south of the city to the north and divides it into two parts. Moreover, the trees and houses located in the southeast part of the area had also knock down to provide space for factory construction.

Another striking change was expansion of residential a reason the bank of the river, around the lake. The next development had taken place in the south west of the map where extended new block apartment and big supermarket. In addition, running along the coast was the railway line.Finally, the sea had been built ferry port.

seaside of resort Templeton was undeveloped place with many trees
seaside of resort Templeton was an undeveloped place with many trees

had also knock down to
had also knocked down to

Another striking change was expansion of residential a reason the bank of the river,

in the south west of the map where extended new block apartment and big supermarket.
in the south west of the map where it extended new block apartment and big supermarket.

the sea had been built ferry port.
ferry port had been built .