Marital Status in USA between 1970 and 2000

The bar charts compare the difference between the number of marriages and divorce and the marital status of American people from 1970 and 2000.

It is clear that the number of marriage rate was much higher than divorce rate in all two of the years. The figure also shows that adult American who married experienced the highest rate both in 1970 and 2000.

To make it details, the number of marriage was always unbeatable every year. However, it also shows that the percentage of the marriages fell down gradually from 2.5 millions to 2 millions people. Moreover, the divorce rate had fluctuatif movement. It began with 1 billion people and then climb to around 1.5 billion but drop again in the number it started.

On the other hand, people who married in America was much more than adult who never married, divorced, and even widowed. The figure poses that all the marital status had a slight difference. In 1970, people who married and who became widow was higher than others while in 2000, the percentage of adult who divorced and never married were bigger than the remaining marital status.

Sentence: To make it details, the number of marriage was always unbeatable every year.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to unbeatable and every

Sentence: However, it also shows that the percentage of the marriages fell down gradually from 2.5 millions to 2 millions people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to millions and people

Sentence: Moreover, the divorce rate had fluctuatif movement.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to had and fluctuatif

Error: fluctuatif Suggestion: fluctuation