People in your area are having problems with their internet connection. Write a letter to the company which provides the connection. In your letter, describe the problem, say what the company should do to help, explain how they are affecting people.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to complain about the terrible internet connectivity in my street which affects almost fifty residences.

Residents in my street face a serious internet connectivity issue over the last fortnight. Your broadband server is not responding when we try to connect. This has caused a great discomfort to people to engage in their day-to-day activities.

Since two-thirds of the people in our area use internet protocol television, they could not have access to news and programs. Another inconvenience they feel is their inability to pay bills and use online banki...